Friday 9 February 2007

Useful resources on the internet

Most of you probably already know about these sites, but in case you don’t, I thought I’d mention them as useful links

http://www.simply-communicate.com/

A UK based portal for internal communicators. You need to sign up (and pay 125 UK pounds) to gain access to all articles but there is some stuff there for free.

http://www.internalcommshub.com/

Another internal communicators portal that allows you to sign up with a UK or US bias. There are loads of useful articles although they don’t seem to be updated regularly enough to justify paying the fee of USD$395. You can sign up for a weeks free trial. I have to admit that when I’ve wanted to access something, I’ve just signed up for the trial (using different email addresses – my work one and then my personal one)

The internal comms hub is run by Melcrum publishing. You can click their link at the bottom of page and visit their site. There you can access research, training and journals relating to Internal Communications

3 comments:

  1. Many thanks for the plug for www.simply-communicate.com - it's appreciated.
    There are 3 of us who edit the monthly newsletter: Kelly Kass in New York, myself and Lee Smith in the UK.
    We don't hear much out of New Zealand - feel like writing an article on the state of internal comms where you work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marc,

    I'd be keen to get something out there. I'll check with our Internal Communicators network at the next gathering and come back to you by the end of March...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marc,

    I checked with our group but don't have any volunteers as yet...

    I'd be very happy to provide a case study of how Vodafone NZ use the Snap tools for internal communication, would this be of interest?

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete