Thursday 26 July 2007

Job in Hamilton

This role was forwarded onto me so I thought I should post for everyone to read...

My name is Joanna Long and I work with BridgesOne which is an executive
search and recruitment company based in Auckland. I came across your
website on the freelance writers website, and thought, on a long shot,
you
may be able to help with a role we are currently trying to fill.

The role is an Internal Communications and Marketing Executive for a
large
and complex organisation based in Hamilton. We're looking for someone
who is maybe 3-4 years out of a degree (journalism, public relations,
and
communications) with industry experience. The role could be contract or
permanent. Is there anyone you could put me in touch with who may be
able
to help? I'm happy to talk on the phone if you prefer.

Kind regards,
Joanna

Joanna Long
Research Associate
BridgesOne

jo@bridgesone.com
D: +64 9 522 1300
M: +64 21 1477 193

No comments:

Post a Comment